- Sort by Default Order
- Sale!With all of this email activity and people using email, have you ever considered the security of your email account? Imagine this: You use your smart-phone to receive emails regularly. You are out to dinner and all of a sudden you receive a notification that there's been a suspicious log-in on your email account. Your stomach is in knots by the time you finish reading the message. You gulp down your meal and rush to a computer. It's already too late. Your account has been jeopardized. Now you have to spend hours (and days) trying to re-claim and secure your personal information like your bank and credit card accounts, PayPal or other payment processing accounts, social media accounts, business accounts (and messages) and so much more. Most people think that it couldn't happen to them, but it's actually far more common than you would believe... Think about everywhere that your email account may be used to sign up for accounts, or even plastered publicly due to poor privacy settings in various networks (not your fault though). Consider what might happen if someone were to gain access to a pool of usernames and passwords that signed up for something like say, a forum. They might then run through the email accounts connected to the usernames, and try the specified password for each. This could spell catastrophe for you, not to mention all of the other people as well. The thing is, you can easily take a few seemingly simple precautions to secure your account immensely. Putting into practice just a few techniques and setting up a few things on the back end, and you can lower the chances of a successful attack from a hacker an infinite amount. Furthermore, if you take the time to secure your account (and associated accounts - as you'll see), then in the event that your account is compromised, you will easily have the tools and skills to swiftly reclaim your account and your privacy as well.
- Sale!To succeed online or in business generally for that matter, you need a brand. It's not enough to simply start spamming the web with content; you need to ensure that you have thought about who you want to be, how you are going to gradually raise awareness of your company, how you are going to introduce a gradually increasing number of potential customers to your products and services and how you are going to cement the loyalty of those who come across you. Here we will look at how you should go about doing this by creating a strong brand and then growing it to the point where you will be recognizable by your logo alone. We'll go through why you need a brand if you're running an online business, we'll look at the basics of what a brand is and we'll look at all the tools and techniques you'll need to create a brand that works for you in a highly effective manner.
Do you struggle with setting up your website on the hosting account you just purchased?
You bought a hosting account for 10 bucks a month and you’re being provided with a login.
Once you access your account, there’s this weird interface called: Cpanel.
When looking around, you find so many features and you don’t know where to start and you spend days still figuring out what to do to get your website up and running.
It’s normal. I’ve been there and so many other million users online.
Using Cpanel Is Frustrating
Cpanel was never designed for ordinary dudes like us. It was meant for web developers who used to manage websites for their clients or big companies.
The interface has barely changed a little since its creation and as such it is still very frustrating for ordinary people to understand how it works.
When I started my first website, I spent weeks learning each and every feature of this complicated software.
It was a very frustrating experience.
No Alternative Available. But It Can Be Simplified.
Believe it or not, there’s no better and more robust control panel than Cpanel for your Linux hosting.
So whether you like it or not, 90% of the hosting companies are offering it along with their hosting package simply because it’s the best on the market.
If you seriously want to be able to get the hang of it and be able to use it effectively to host your websites, then you’ve got to learn how to use its features.
But don’t worry.
I got you covered on that one.
But first let’s see why you should learn this...
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
Robust and Reliable. It’s the best on the market.
Accomplish Tasks Faster. Using Cpanel is faster than using any 3rd party tool like FTP software etc.
Feature Rich Interface. The sky is the limit. There are so many things you can do with Cpanel.
Security. Years of programming and improvements.
FREE. It’s being provided by every hosting company whenever you buy a hosting account from them.
And the list goes on and on.
Mastering Cpanel will help you accomplish your tasks faster and manage your website better and that is why I decided to come up with this unique over the shoulder video series to get you started very quickly with it.
How To Get Started Cpanel Today
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started with Cpanel and get your tasks accomplished faster than you expected.
I reveal my best tips for using this amazing platform. You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guess work.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Video Training:
- Learn how to quickly and easily get use to the Cpanel interface and find your landmark.
- Learn how to configure your main settings in your account properly.
- How to move your domain correctly to the hosting account using cpanel.
- Learn the simple and fast way of creating folders inside your server.
- Learn how to upload files and what you need to get it done quickly.
- Discover how to configure your email address and route them properly.
- How to get your website up and running on the new hosting account.
- The simplest way to do link redirects and forwarding.
- How to forward emails from your server to your main email address.
- How to use the file manager effectively.
- Sale!A high ticket item is anything that you can sell for a relatively large amount of money. This is your ‘big fish’ that you will try and promote and depending on the item, a single sale might provide you with enough money to live off of for a week, a month or even a year! When a lot of people start working online though, they won’t consider big ticket items as an option. Instead, they focus on small-time products like ebooks that they’ll sell for $10 or $20. But if you start selling big time products, that’s how you make the big time and it’s something that a lot more marketers could benefit from.
Why High Ticket?So what’s so good about selling high ticket items anyway? Why focus on these sorts of products rather than just selling smaller items that are easier to produce? There are a lot of good reasons but the most obvious benefit of a high ticket item is that you can make a much bigger profit from far fewer sales. Let’s say that you’re currently selling an ebook for $20. That might be a nice little earner for you but in order to earn a living wage (around $30k minimum) then you’re going to need to sell 1,500 copies. That’s a huge amount of sales to secure and it’s not going to be easy by any means. Chances are you’ll do this by creating a website. From there, you’ll then start directing more people to your page and after a couple of years you might be getting 1,000 unique visitors a day. Seeing as an average click-through rate for adverts you place on your site will be around 1-10% and an average conversion rate for your sales page is about the same again, this means that you can expect to make one sale every… 1-100 days. And that’s while working incredibly hard. Sure, if you have tons of products, a great route to market and a huge advertising budge then you can make a fortune from low-paying items. Likewise, if you’re already one of the top bloggers in your niche you might be able to make a living by selling a few items or promoting some affiliate products. But if you’re just starting out and you want to make real money quickly, then you need to make a bigger profit from each sale. Let’s say that you’re selling a product for $2,000 and that’s all profit. Now you only need to sell 15 copies of that product in order to make the same $30K. That means you have an entire year to make 15 sales which suddenly becomes a lot easier. And when it comes to selling high ticket items like this, it’s not about conversion rates any more. Now it becomes about the ability to persuade, to build trust and to create a relationship with your buyer. These are things that you can do right away. As long as you can reach a few people, you’ll have the opportunity to put all your energy into persuading them to buy the product. More Benefits There are more benefits to selling high ticket items too. One is that you’ll now be able to pour all your energy into creating that one product. In turn, that means that you can develop something that you’re truly proud of and that you’re willing to promote because you really believe in it. This makes a massive difference and is a great feeling. Imagine knowing that what you’ve built is something people are willing to spend that much money on – it’s highly rewarding! And this means that your customers will be much happier. And actually the day-to-day running of a business that sells high ticket items is a whole lot easier than running a business that sells lots of products. Why? Because with fewer products you now have fewer customers. Keeping 15 customers happy is much easier than keeping 15,000 customers happy. And ironically, the more a customer spends, the less likely they are to complain! High paying customers tend to be the best type of customers and it’s the ones who buy your smallest items that will often give you the most trouble and try to get discounts. This seems counterintuitive but it is an observation that Tim Ferriss makes in The Four Hour Workweek and for the most part, it is entirely true. Sell an ebook for $5 and expect people to complain, ask for a refund and generally be awkward. Sell a course for $2,000 and you’ll only attract serious customers who are willing to part with their money in return for value – and that makes your life MUCH easier. For all these reasons, selling a high ticket item is actually far preferable than selling something cheap. You’ll spend a lot less time marketing yourself and trying to optimize your landing page and much more time building trust and authority, providing a great service and honing your product to be the very best it can be. You’ll have a few high paying customers and they will be much happier with the service that they’re receiving. With a few sales, you’ll have enough money to live off for the following year. And if your product is a hit? Then there’s no limit to just how much you can earn. Want to double your income? Well, it’s much easier to go from 15 sales to 30 than it is to go from 15,000 to 30,000!
Getting Started and What You’ll LearnBut despite all this, a lot of people still shy away from selling high ticket items. Why is this? It comes down to a lot of things but one of the first issues is that they lack confidence. If you aren’t confident in your own ability to provide great value and if you don’t believe that anything you can create will be worth $2,000, then you might simply avoid trying to make anything for that value. People also tend to do this when selling services. Rather than go after the top clients and offer $2,000 for a web design, they aim for the lower end clients and charge $200. They make much more work for themselves and basically that’s because they undervalue themselves and they undervalue their time. Another reason that people don’t sell high ticket items is that they don’t know anything about it. They don’t realize that it’s an option and once they do consider it, they don’t really know how to go about it. There is a ton of information out there on how to set up your own ecommerce store, how to sell affiliate products and how to create ebooks to sell at $10 a pop. But there’s much less information on selling high ticket items. That’s where this course comes in. Here, you’ll learn everything that you could possibly need to know about how to create a high ticket product and help it to sell like wildfire. Here’s exactly what you’ll learn:
- How to create a high ticket product that you’re really proud of and that you’re willing to sell for a lot of money
- How to reach the right audience and build trust and authority with them
- Ideas for the types of high ticket items you can create
- The pros and cons of different types of product
- How to build a sales funnel to create trust and make that sale
- How to create a relationship with your buyers
- Examples of some of the best high ticket products and how they sell
- How to create a coaching product
- How to choose a price
- Which tools to use to build your high ticket business
- And much more!
- Sale!If you’re interested in running a successful website or blog, then the ‘niche’ you choose at the start is one of the single most important decisions you will make. This one decision will impact everything from the design of your website, to the type of content you write about and the kind of visitor you attract. Even your potential monetization options will be decided at this point before you’ve even turned on your computer! And if you get it wrong? Well, there’s no such thing as a ‘wrong’ niche but suffice to say that some are far more lucrative than others and that some will be much harder to break into. Before you take any action in creating a blog or website then, you should read this e-book to learn how to go about picking a niche that can work for you.
What is a Niche?Perhaps a good place to start is by explaining precisely is meant by the term ‘niche’. Simply put, your niche is your ‘subject matter’ for your blog. So if you’re going to be writing about fitness, then fitness and health is your niche. If you’re writing about making money online, you’re in the business niche, or the ‘make money online’ niche. The reason we use the term niche rather than ‘topic’ is because the topics you cover might sometimes break out of your niche. For instance, you can write a post about going on holiday and your site will still be a ‘fitness niche’. Likewise, the term ‘niche’ is used because – as we’ve already suggested – this decision will affect much more than just your subject matter. You can have no content whatsoever and still be in a niche – if you have a community site for instance. At once then, your niche describes your:
- Mission statement
StatisticsNow you might be wondering why the best niche is even a question. Isn’t it just a matter of looking at which niche is the most successful in terms of traffic and then picking that one? Well, as we’ll see, there are many factors besides just traffic volume that are vital to consider. More to the point though, even if you did just go with the most ‘popular’ topic, you would likely find this isn’t as clear cut as it should be either. Why? Well apart from anything else, many sites aren’t so clear cut in their niche to begin with. If you look at the most successful blogs across all niches then you have things like The Huffington Post, Boing Boing, Techcrunch and Kottle… The biggest blogs aren’t necessarily in the most popular niches when you look at volume across all of the web and many bloggers don’t openly share their traffic stats anyway. Looking at a survey conducted through Warrior Forum, popular blog topics appear to include the ‘making money niche’, the ‘health’ niche, the ‘dating’ niche and the ‘betting niche’. But while the stats may not paint a clear picture of the ‘most popular niches’ what we keep repeatedly seeing in regards to this topic is just how important the choice of niche is to your eventual success.
What You Will LearnIn this course you will learn…
- What factors to consider when choosing a niche
- How to research your chosen niche
- How to ensure the niche you’ve picked is a fertile area to work in
- How to find routes to market
- How to identify opportunity and genuine gaps in the market
- How to monetize in any given niche
- How to create entirely new niches of your own
- How to ensure a steady stream of new content for your chosen subject
- How to work in niches outside your comfort zone
- What to avoid when considering your niche
- Sale!The Internet has changed the way people think about companies, especially when it comes to owning a small business. Millions of people have tried to start an online business, with many of them finding success. While there are several reasons why one might fail to get their online business off the ground, one of the main reasons is because the owner was unable to systemize the company and utilize the available resources. People who have found success with their online business know that they need a great idea, as well as the resources to cultivate a customer base for that great idea. They also understand that the same daily activities that are done in a brick and mortar business, also apply to an online business. They know that they will need to take the necessary steps to either learn those skills or outsource them to trusted and reliable sources. Online business systemization is about combining the vision with the practicalities of the business world to become successful. The process of systemization is no great mystery. It is possible to learn how to effectively systemize your business and position yourself to run a successful online business that makes a profit on a consistent basis.
What is SystemizationMany online business owners, when they hear the word “systemization,” turn to the idea of an endless array of meetings that create a ton of action items that must be followed up on at the next meeting so even more action items can be created. In short, people believe that systemization is nothing more than an ongoing, convoluted series of processes that only make running a business more complicated. This couldn’t be further from the truth. Having a systemized business doesn’t mean that you’ll be caught up in so many policies and procedures that you lose all ability to work on anything productive and it’s not about filling time or creating the illusion of being busy. Systemization is not about creating a machine and being dominated by that machine. Systemizing your business doesn’t have to be complicated. True systemization is about creating a stable functioning procedure that knows what needs to be done, has a way to do it, and gets the job done. When you have a truly systemized business, you free up more of your time to focus on more important aspects of your business, like marketing, strategy, and product creation. When your company is systemized correctly, the procedures make sense and always have a purpose. With systemization, everyone in the business knows what to do and when to do it. There are no endless meetings to deal with, no complicated policies to follow, and no time wasted with spinning the wheels. This isn't to say that all the processes within an adequately systemized business are going to be fun. However, when organized properly, the tasks can be completed in a reasonable amount of time, leaving the rest of the day to work on something more interesting, like converting more prospects to buying customers, creating a new product line, or writing new sales copy. True business systemization, frees you, while a lack of systemization creates endless work and stifles your ability to succeed.
Why You Need to Systemize Your Online BusinessThere are many benefits that you can gain by systemizing your online business. With a sound system, people in your organization have a clear understanding of the work they need to perform and what is expected of them. Without policies, there are many unanswered questions, and quality and service can’t be guaranteed. Now that you understand why it's good to have a systemized business let's explore the benefits that you can gain. Reduce Costs Managing your email inbox or reading through piles of mail isn't the most efficient use of your time. As the business owner, your time would be better spent analyzing new business opportunities or developing new product lines. Delegating many of the days to day tasks that are required to run a business, can free up your time so you can focus your energy on the activities that will allow you to grow your business and increase revenues. Without clearly documented business procedures, you can’t delegate those daily tasks that eat up most of your time. By recording your processes, you can easily delegate tasks knowing that they will be done correctly, allowing you to free up your time to oversee more projects, which brings in more revenue for your growing business. Increase Efficiency Documenting procedures allows you to discover any unnecessary steps that you may be taking. When you record your systems, you provide yourself with the opportunity to improve the process, which can result in cutting costs and freeing up your valuable time to grow your business. It can also help you complete tasks with fewer mistakes. Taking the time to document new procedures and re-document existing procedures can provide you with opportunities to make the daily tasks more efficient and freeing up your time to focus on growing business revenue. Improve Performance Businesses that lack procedures often have employees that have their own way of handling tasks. While this can make your employees happy, it can also lead to inefficiencies. Not having documented procedures can lead your team to complete the same function in different ways. Recording the best way to perform the task will allow everyone to become more efficient in his or her jobs and improve their performance. Improve Communication One of the biggest killers of time and profit in a business is miscommunication. When there are no documented procedures in place, internal and external communication becomes a huge issue. When you have clearly written procedures, there are fewer arguments over how things should be done. Scale Your Business Having procedures in place for training new staff will reduce the stress your current staff endures when training new team members. Following documented hiring procedures will allow you to hire the right people for each job and they'll be able to follow procedures without requiring additional assistance. When your new hires receive better training, they can become more productive at their jobs. They can be trained in a way that reduces the number of mistakes being made and improve their overall performance. When your employees perform better, you can gain more sales and have fewer errors to deal with, ultimately cutting costs. Measure Your Progress While the money coming into your business is one way to measure your progress, being able to measure your marketing efforts or the development process of new products will provide you with a better picture of the health of your company. If your business is organized and has clear documentation of your procedures in place, you will be able to quickly check on these things, as well as other areas of concern and obtain real-time data on how they are doing. Meet Deadlines Without having a basic plan in place for each day, the daily activities that are needed to keep your business operating can begin to build up, eventually creating a bottleneck and bringing other essential tasks to a halt. For example, if you aren't posting your Accounts Receivables and Payables on a regular schedule, you can find yourself with a lot of work when it comes time to pay your employees or calculate taxes for the current quarter. Having an organized, well-documented system in place, ensures that you won't run into situations where you have to drop other tasks to play catch-up. Free up More Time When your business is systematic in its functions and operation, it frees up your time, so you can focus on the activities that will help your business grow. Instead of spending the afternoon responding to emails, you can work on your marketing efforts or promote your business at local business events. Business systemization provides you with the opportunity to spend your time on those endeavors without having to worry that your company operations have halted because you're away from the office. Take Time Off Being able to take time off from the business is one of the main benefits of a systemized business. When your business is systematically organized, you can take a vacation knowing that your company will still be able to run, even in your absence. Now that you’ve been shown the many benefits of having a systemized online business, it’s time to take a moment to evaluate your circumstance and make a list of what you want to accomplish with your online business. Write everything down, no matter how small, vague, or inconsequential it may seem. One of the easiest ways to become burned out before your business even has a chance to succeed is trying to master everything yourself and doing it all. No matter how good you are, this line of thinking is just not realistic. Developing a logical and workable business system will allow you to build and run a successful online business.
- Sale!While technology has advanced greatly in the last 20 years, we still do not have time machines. There are many things that were conceived by science fiction writers, that actually came true. Arthur C. Clarke is best known for his book, “2001 A Space Odyssey.” However, the idea for satellites for communication was proposed by Mr. Clarke in a series of papers he wrote in 1945. The idea of playing with time and being able to travel backwards, was first written about in 1733 in a fiction work by author Samuel Madden. There are many reasons why time travel is so appealing. The ultimate reason, is to correct the mistakes that were made in life. While time travel is not available to us at this point, time management is something everyone can do. Before we get into managing time, let’s clarify exactly what it is. To be realistic… There is no way to alter time. We can fool ourselves by turning back our clock, but time keeps marching forward. Therefore… in reality we cannot manage time, we have to manage what we do with it and that comes by managing ourselves. In this course, we will discuss 21 valuable ways to manage yourself and make time work for you.
- Sale!Almost all of us feel as though we are falling short of achieving everything we want to and everything we can. Most of us did not even choose the path we currently find ourselves on – we did not choose to work in the career we currently work in and we probably didn’t actively choose where to live either. Or at least that’s how it feels. For the most part, we are therefore often dissatisfied with what our day-to-day lives end up entailing. We end up spending the vast majority of our day working in a job that we’re not particularly passionate or excited about and then we get home so tired and worn out that we can’t do anything exciting or interesting. So we end up just lying in front of the TV, watching junk. Is this really what you want to be the highlight of your day? Is this what you want to spend every day looking forward to? Watching trashy television?? The answer for most of us is of course going to be know. We once dreamed of being rock stars, of being pilots, of being movie stars… maybe you just dreamed of being rich and standing at the top of some high-rise building while you looked down on the city below, wearing your finely tailored suit no doubt… How did it end up so different? How did you find yourself stuck in a dead-end job? Too tired to pursue your dreams? And too beaten down to truly thrive? Well… that would be telling! In the interest of ‘no spoilers’, you’re going to have to keep reading in order to discover just what led you down this path and how you can change your fortunes. But suffice to say that you are in the position you are in because you let yourself get into that position. We really do have a choice when it comes to what we want to do with our lives, how we want to spend our time and who we want to be. If you’re working a job you don’t enjoy, if you’re overweight, if you have never had the chance to see the world… then that is the result of your choices. It just doesn’t always feel that way. The singular purpose of this book then, is to empower you. To give you back the power of your choice and to help you recognize the power that was yours all along (without meaning to sound like an episode of Captain Planet). More than this, we’ll be looking at some concrete and straightforward steps that you can take to begin using your freedom and your power and exercising your will so that you can get the life you’ve always wanted. Are you ready to change the way people see you? To change the way you feel? And to enjoy success beyond your wildest dreams? I’m going to assume you’re thinking ‘yes’ at this point…
What You Will LearnSpecifically, this course will teach you…
- Why your mindset defines your success in life
- How the law of attraction works
- How to use ‘kaizen’ and small changes
- How to take risks and stop feeling beaten down
- How to use ‘fear setting’
- How to make goals and plans
- How to know your life’s purpose
- How to employ CBT to change the way you see the world
- How to break out of your rut and start living a truly fulfilling and incredible life!
- And much more!
- Sale!You’ve read in many places on the Internet that it’s important to build your own website. Whether it be for personal or business use, people tell you to get your own website. But you don’t know how it’s done. You don’t know anything about building websites, and you don’t want to invest thousands of dollars on a professional coder to help build your website.
The next best solution?Use WordPress. I’m sure you’ve heard it before. And you probably didn’t know what it meant. Well, from this day forward, you’re going to be learning everything there is to know about WordPress. The learning curve will be a bit steep, especially if you know absolutely nothing about building websites. Don’t worry though, I will do my best to make the technical stuff sound easy. So, sit back, relax, and try to absorb all the information I will be sharing in this 10-part WordPress course. By the end of this series of Chapters, you’ll be able to build your very own WordPress website. You can even use your newfound skill to help other people build their WordPress sites, for a fee of course!
What Is WordPress?WordPress is an extremely powerful software for building websites. Unlike free website builders which abound on the Internet, WordPress gives you maximum control over your website. You get to control how you want your website to look. You can choose from thousands of themes to change your website’s appearance. You can install plugins to extend the core functionality of WordPress. Basically, it means you can choose to do whatever you want to do with your website! That’s how powerful this software is. And best of all? It’s 100% free! Gone are the days when you’d have to learn HTML and CSS just to build a simple website. WordPress allows you to save thousands of dollars in professional web developers’ fees.
The Two Versions Of WordPressThere are two versions of WordPress: WordPress.com and WordPress.org. WordPress.org is the home of the free, open-source software which you must install on your web hosting server (a.k.a. self-hosted WordPress). This is the version of WordPress I will be covering in depth in this course. WordPress.com works just like a website builder, and the learning curve is practically non-existent. You simply create a WordPress.com account, and voila, you’re ready to write and publish your first post. You can build a free website, yes, but your domain name will be something like ‘yourname.wordpress.com’. If you want to remove wordpress.com from your domain, then you’ll have to upgrade your membership. However, even with your upgraded WordPress.com membership, you still won’t have the level of control and freedom that a self-hosted WordPress website enjoys. In summary, WordPress.com works great for beginners who don’t want to get involved with buying a custom domain, paying for web hosting, customizing and managing their website. For those who want maximum control over their web properties, a self-hosted WordPress website is the way to go.
The Self-Hosted WordPress StoryIn May 2003, WordPress version 1.0 was released to the world. Its founders, Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little, developed the platform based on another blogging software called “b2/cafelog”. The first release was well received by the blogging community. But it wasn’t until a year later in 2004 when the biggest blogging software at the time, Movable Type, announced a radical change in licensing terms that resulted in mass migration of its users. Most of Movable Type’s users ended up using WordPress, a free and open source alternative that offered features found in their mainstream and premium competitors. With the influx of new users giving favorable feedback to WordPress, more and more developers joined the platform. And the rest, as they say, is history. WordPress has received numerous awards to date. It has been named the ‘Best Open Source CMS,’ ‘Best Open Source Software,’ ‘Best CMS for Personal Websites,’ and many other similar awards by different organizations. Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little built this software for free, without expecting anything in return. And the world rewarded them for their generosity. WordPress has grown from being supported by a few developers to being continuously updated by a global community of developers. As of this writing, WordPress powers 30% of all websites on the Internet. That translates to millions upon millions of websites running on this very powerful, free software!
Who Uses WordPress?WordPress may have started as a blogging platform, but it’s not just bloggers who are avid fans today. People from many different industries with various website needs use WordPress. Just because WordPress is free and open source doesn’t mean only people who can’t afford to spend money on web developers use it. Nothing can be farther from the truth. From personal websites and blogs to Fortune 500 companies to governments all around the world, WordPress can power them all. To give you an idea of who’s using WordPress here’s a very short list:
- Microsoft News Center (https://news.microsoft.com)
- Sweden’s Official Website (https://sweden.se)
- The Walt Disney Company (https://thewaltdisneycompany.com)
- Mercedes Benz (https://www.mercedes-benz.com/en)
- The Wall Street Journal Law Blog (https://blogs.wsj.com/law)
- Sony Music (https://www.sonymusic.com)
- MTV News (https://www.mtv.com/news)
- com (http://time.com)
- University of Washington (http://www.washington.edu)
- The US Air Force Blog (http://airforcelive.dodlive.mil)
How To Determine If A Website Is Using WordPress?If you like how a WordPress website looks, and you want to know which theme and plugins it uses, then you can use any of these methods below to find out.
Method No. 1: Use Third Party ToolsIf you want to know if a website runs on WordPress, you can type this web address on your browser: IsItWP.com. Enter the domain name or website address and hit the Look Up button. You’ll get your answer in a few seconds. If the site is indeed using WordPress, you’ll also know what theme and plugins are currently in use.
Method No. 2: View The Source CodeOn Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, go to the website you want to check out. Then right-click on any blank space. You should be able to see an option which says ‘View Page Source.’ Click that option. It will open a new tab in your browser, and you’ll see a long line of code on your screen. Hit CTRL+F on your keyboard and type in “wp-“. If the site is running on WordPress, your browser will then highlight “wp-content” or “wp-uploads.” If you see an instance of any of these keywords, then the site is using WordPress.
10 Reasons Why You Should Use WordPress To Build Your First WebsiteThere are plenty of advantages and benefits of using WordPress to build your website. Here are ten of the biggest reasons why:
1. WordPress is free and open sourceYou don’t need to spend money to use WordPress. Rather, you just need to shell out a few dollars to buy your custom domain name and a web hosting plan to host your website files on. That’s it! Some web hosting providers even bundle a free domain for new customers, so that means you technically only need to pay for hosting!
2. You don’t need to learn how to codeKnowing a bit of HTML and CSS won’t hurt, but it’s not a requirement for WordPress. The software gets easier to use with every update they roll out, making life easy for website owners and developers alike. There’s no harm, however, in knowing how to code – you can transform your website’s look to something uniquely your own!
3. It’s fairly easy to useYour WordPress backend is where all the website magic happens. It’s where you add new pages, new blog posts, change themes, install plugins, change the appearance of your site, and so much more. Once you get to know how the admin backend is organized, you’ll be able to master it like the back of your hand, allowing you to build beautiful websites in a matter of hours!
4. You can build any kind of website you wantWhether you’re building a personal blog, an affiliate website, a news website, a forum, an eCommerce site, or a business website, WordPress can help you out. Themes and plugins help you change your website’s appearance in just a few clicks. Don’t be afraid to try out new themes, you can always go back to your old look if you find your new theme doesn’t suit your brand!
5. Your website is 100% yoursYou can use your WordPress website to build a multi-million dollar business, and the guys at WordPress won’t come knocking at your door asking you to pay up for using their awesome software! As long as you’re current on your domain and hosting fees, and you don’t violate any of your web host’s terms and conditions, your website will be up and running.
6. It doesn’t take much to maintain your WordPress siteAll you have to do really is log in to your WordPress admin every few weeks or so. With a quick glance at your WordPress dashboard, you can see immediately if your version of WordPress needs to be updated, or any of your plugins and themes. Hit the Update button, and your WordPress site is up to date!
7. It’s easy to update your website yourselfWith WordPress, you can easily add new blog posts or add new pages to your website. You simply log in to your WordPress admin and create your post. If you know how to write on Microsoft Word, then you’ll know how to write on WordPress. Of course, writing the content is another matter entirely. But that’s the beauty of owning your website, you can publish any type of content you want.
8. Say goodbye to comment spamAllowing people to comment on your website helps you engage with your audience, which in turn helps build your community. But there are quite a few software that spammers use to spam comments on websites. You’ll know it’s spam because it’s not relevant to the topic, and it’s got links to dodgy-looking domain names. With non-WordPress sites, managing spam comments can be quite difficult. But not with WordPress though. You can install an anti-spam plugin like Akismet, and it will take care of most, if not all, of your spam comments.
9. WordPress websites are optimized for SEOWordPress is SEO-friendly right out of the box. It gives easy access to search engines to crawl your website’s pages, posts, and other content. With the addition of third-party SEO plugins like Yoast, you’ll be able to craft content that satisfies a search engine’s stringent requirements to help rank your website!
10. It’s easy to make a WordPress website mobile responsiveHaving a mobile responsive website is extremely important nowadays. With the ever-increasing popularity of mobile devices, people are looking at websites from their mobile phones, tablets, and other mobile devices. People still use desktops and laptops, but for the most part, people use mobile devices to search for information while they’re on the go. With WordPress, you can either install a mobile responsive theme or use a plugin to make it responsive!
11. There’s a plugin for literally anything you can think of!Well, not really. But with over 54,000 plugins, you’ll be hard-pressed not to find something that fits your needs. And if there’s really no suitable plugin for you, you can always hire a developer to create one from scratch! You can use it for your own website, or if you’ve got the entrepreneurial spirit, you can sell it to other WordPress users!
12. The global WordPress community is superbIf you need help with your WordPress website, you can ask for help in online forums and groups. Getting answers isn’t hard as the community is generally happy to help newbies and beginners out. In addition, there are thousands of tutorials on YouTube and blogs so you can get your questions answered quickly.
Final WordsWordPress is free, open source and relatively easy to use. With millions of websites running on WordPress, there’s really no reason for you not to trust this platform. In the course, you’ll find out how you can lay the proper groundwork before diving into your WordPress website.
Do you wish you could spend less time working in your business rather than working on your business?
I know that sounds a bit difficult at this point since you’re so used to have everything under control.
But control doesn’t always mean you’ve to do everything yourself.
In fact many of the tasks you do online can be automated with a simple tool called: “Zapier”.
Heard of that before?
Free Up Your Life. Automate It.
Zapier is just amazing.
It is designed for busy people like you and me who want to be able to focus and make best use of our time.
The good thing about Zapier is that it connects your apps with automated workflows. It moves information from one place to another all automatically.
All you need to do is to configure a few settings in your account and let it work on a routine basis.
You set the orders, Zapier executes.
An Extra Team Member.
Using Zapier is fun.
It’s like having an extra team member who not only executes processes that you set at lightning speed but also without flaws.
And it can work all round the clock in the background.
Your productivity increases, you get more things done and make more profits.
Zapier also helps you build processes and automate your business like a coder without you to know a single line of coding.
You need Zapier to stay competitive in your market.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
Integrate - Share data with anyone with just a few clicks of the mouse.
Automate - Transfer information from between several apps with workflows.
Innovate - No code required. Create processes in just a few clicks.
Action - That's what it is. You get things done without your intervention.
Happiness - Millions of people rely on Zapier to handle their daily tedious tasks.
And the list goes on and on.
There’s no doubt that Zapier will help simplify your business life and that is why I decided to come up with this unique over the shoulder video series to get you started very quickly with it.
Automate Your Business With Zapier‘Zap’ The Tedious Tasks. Bring Your Business To The Next Level.
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to use Zapier the best way possible.
I reveal my best tips for using this amazing platform to simplify your business life. You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.Many people that try to figure things out on their own end up wasting a lot of time and get frustrated and end up with nothing.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Video Training Course:
- How to get started by creating your account very quickly.
- How to navigate through the site and also get use with the main features.
- Learn the simple ways to configure your settings and preferences before you start any work.
- Understanding the logic and flow of the platform.
- How to do Zapier integrations by internal and external search
- How to use this Zapier to integrate it with your autoresponder
- Understanding how to use it with your social media platforms
- How to use Zapier with Go-To-Webinars and Google Docs.
- Learn to integrate it with paypal, quickbooks, wordpress and so on.
- Discover the hidden gems of this platform and how you can use it to accelerate your success.
That’s because they spin their wheels, follow bad advice, and just don’t get the right roadmap to success.
This video series will prevent that from happening… When you invest in this training today, you watch as I do it… and you replicate it.
It’s THAT simple.
And without wasting too much of your precious time, I’m going to make this offer so good that you simply cannot miss this.I look forward to have you in the members area and be able to help you get started today. I’ve shared by best tips and tricks inside.
So with that said, I wish you a lot of success ahead.